An interview with Kamlesh Chimanbhai Patel
Birth Place: Savli, Gujarat, India
Biographical Info: The author of this book was born in Savli (Gujarat), educated in U.K. where he obtained a MSc. in Business Information Systems and is currently living and working in California, USA as a statistical programmer. Has wife and 2 children.He also owns and maintains a Goshala in Agas, India.
Some information on the sewa work of Kamlesh C. Patel ?
1. Became one of the first few to produce and distribute the Bhagavad-Gita on CDs (2002)
2. Became one of the first few to make available the Bhagavad-Gita online in audio format, and completely free. Now in 8 languages. Many other organizations were inspired to make their own recordings and put them online after hearing the recordings produced by Kamlesh. Millions of people around the world have already heard the recordings.
3. Became one of the first few to produce and distribute the Bhagavad-Gita on DVDs (2006). Also had them broadcast on national TV channel in USA. 4. Personally, distributed more than 15,000 sets of Bhagavad-Gita audio and video recordings on CDs and DVDs in various languages, completely free.
5. Placed posters and charts in several Temples to promote the Vedic teachings.
6. Maintains a website with very unique writings to promote the Vedic teachings. www.EternalReligion.org.
7. Author of unique book “200 Q&A Based on the Bhagavad-Gita Teachings’. Also, unique booklets to promote the Vedic teachings.
8. Author of unique writings for comparative religion study.
9. Has opened a unique Goshala for the genuine sewa of cows. The Goshala is for providing food, shelter, and comfort to cows. Not for milking them.
10. Placed and maintains 60 water Kunds for cows to drink water in and around the Vallabh Vidhya Nagar area. This provides water to more than 1,000 cows daily.
Q1. Achievement So far ?
Ans: Millions of people around the world have already heard the Bhagavad-Gita audio recordings produced by Kamlesh C. Patel in various languages, mainly English.
Q2. Favorite Topics of Writing ?
Ans: Bhagavad-Gita, and Lord Krishna.
Q3. What describes you the best ?
Ans: 1. Graphical Author
2. Mystery Writer
3. Motivational Author
4. Romance Author
5. Content Writer
6. Academic Author
Q4. Tell us about your writing career: 80-100 words minimum ?
Ans: I have been working as a statistical programmer for more than 21 years.
Q5. Tell us about your book, "200 Questions & Answers Based on the Bhagavad-Gita Teachings" ?
Ans: This is a very unique book. People have questions and the answers are in the Bhagavad-Gita, but it’s not so easy to extract the answers from the Bhagavad-Gita. By listening to many Swamis over a period of many years and due to my dedication and the will of Lord Krishna. I am able to understand the Bhagavad-Gita to some degree. I want others to also benefit from my realizations.
Q6. What encouraged you to become an Author ?
Ans: To distribute spiritual knowledge to others for the benefit of everyone.
Q7. What is your current goal in writing career ?
Ans: I wish for everyone in the world to improve their lives and go back to the spiritual manifestation at the end of this short life. Please attach a photo of yours, it will be great if you may provide your photo holding a copy of book.
Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to take part in this interview.