Educational Spectrum , A Collection of Articles BY (Krishnakant Singh)
“As the pandemic took over the world, a camaraderie built within years among a group of people stuck amidst the ongoing state of oblivion decided to explore the dynamics of education through the various lens of historical, ethical, aesthetic, moral, social, and economic diversity. Besides the world suffering due to the pandemic and education being one of the major victims, India stands strong to witness the New Education Policy 2020.
This book contains articles on -:
• The vision of our freedom fighters like Gandhi and Nehru. It shows the relevance of their policies in contemporary education system.
• The effect of education in shaping and moulding the society of gone, now, and tomorrow.
• How Literature and Spirituality shape the education?
• The impact on education by COVID 19.
• The ways through which one can overcome from the fear and anxiety in the pandemic period.
• The NEP 2020 and its four most important pillar i.e., Teacher, Student, Parent, and the Environment.
This book is for all those who want to ponder in the world of education and have a curiosity to understand its various dimensions.
- Publisher : Booksclinic Publishing
- Language : English
- Paperback : 133 pages
- ISBN-13 : 9789390655601
- Reading age : 3 years and up
- Country of Origin : India
- Generic Name : Book
100 in stock (can be backordered)
“Krishnakant Singh is a student of B.Ed. in the Department of Education at Central University of Jharkhand. He is a learner with a passion for discussing and teaching. He is working as a volunteer in a social educational initiative of Central University of Jharkhand called “Unnayan”. During all these years, he sees a considerable change in society after imparting quality education. Slowly and slightly his interest in teaching converted into a passion to bring change in the community through knowledge.
He had published various research papers on education like “Macaulay vs. Gandhi: An Educational Transformation” and “Gandhi and Education”. The book “Educational Spectrum: A Collection of Articles” is a small effort to make the people aware of the position of Education in contemporary Indian Society. This wonderful compilation is only possible because of the selfless contribution of his friends.
Hemant Tigga, Ankita Akhanya Panda, Parthi Kumar Mishra, Sagar, Shubhangi Singh, and Ragini.
|Dimensions||5.5 × 8.5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.